Mid-Senior Project Manager - £50-60K
Austin Fraser is working with an award-winning healthcare software company who have deliverd solutions to some of the largest hospitals in the UK and Europe!
They are now looking to onboard a Project Manager to play a pivotal role in owning a number of customer delivery projects.
- 4+ years Project Management experience.
- Project Management, PRINCE2 qualifications preferred.
- Working knowledge of project management software tools such as Microsoft Excel, SmartSheet and other relevant applications.
- Strong Technical understanding.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and make difficult decisions when required to achieve project objectives.
- Highly desirable, a background in Healthcare IT.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now or email an up to date CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.