Product Owner - Remote - £55-65K
Austin Fraser are currently working with a market leader Logistics and Supply Chain business with over 40,000+ active users a day! They are operating globally as well as partnering with hundreds of households names!
Off the back of continued success, they are now looking to onboard a Product Owner. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the successful delivery of the business' product roadmaps and managing their hardware portfolio.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Owner with a technical mindset.
- Strong and proven experience working in Software Development teams building software with user-centric design.
- Experience working Agile software development methodologies.
- A solid understanding of UX design principles.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely in a team.
- Desirable qualifications: experience in Business Analysis, Project Management and Product Design.
- Background in Logistics is highly desirable.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.