Experience with Business Analysis and Product Ownership? Then this may be the job is for you!
Our client is looking to add a Product Owner to their team. In this role you will oversee the merger of a brand new application with existing infrastructure by working alongside a team of business analysts to document user stories and meet expectations for a smooth merger.
This position requires previous experience writing user stories, business analysis, and product delivery in an Agile environment.
- Work with Customer and alongside other Product Owners to document and prioritize business requirements to develop and deploy.
- Create project document deliverables (user stories, epics, and features)
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to document and develop the Product Roadmap.
- Work alongside the Analysis & Development teams to set expectations of business outcomes.
What you need:
- Experience setting functional and technical solutions for large, enterprise wide, mission applications.
- Experience leading an Agile transformation
- 5+ years experience as a Product Owner owning Business Analysis, writing user stories and epics in an Agile environment.
- 3-5 years working with Azure-based solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Background as a Business Analyst
- Experience in the Hospitality or Aviation industries
*Please note the client is not offering sponsorships at this time
If this sounds like a fit, please apply!