Oracle Procurement Specialist | Amazing Relocation Package | $140-160,000 + 15% Bonus
Austin Fraser is partnering with a global Investment Management leader to find an Oracle Fusion Procurement Specialist. Their Global ERP Systems team supports the use of Oracle Fusion Financials. If you are ready to join a culture of learning, teamwork, and innovation, then this is the team for you.
YOU will own the implementation of Oracle Fusion Procurement. They need a specialist with exposure to multiple Procurement modules.
Benefits of Oracle Procurement Specialist:
- $140-160,000 base + 15% bonus
- Amazing full relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Educational initiatives
- Open to sponsor H1B candidates
Responsibilities of Oracle Procurement Specialist:
- Configure and implement Oracle procurement functionality, including any related new modules
- Steward the Oracle procurement process working across various stakeholders and users
- Streamline the vendor set up and maintenance process
Qualifications of Oracle Procurement Specialist:
- 6+ years of Oracle Procurement experience
- Expertise with Oracle Procurement Modules - SSP, Purchase Order, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, Supplier Management and Supplier Qualification Management.
- Experience as an Oracle Cloud Procurement Functional Lead on at least 3 full cycle implementations
- Knowledge of Oracle Finance modules, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Cash Management