Frontend Software Engineer - Mid level
Up to 65k
London - Hybrid - 2 Days a Week
Austin Fraser has a great opportunity for a Frontend Software Engineer to join a well established tourism and attractions company, which has gone digital over the last 6 years. Their app provides users the chance to pre-pay and book all-in-one city attractions in various locations around the globe. They are now investing into their technical teams to further digitalise and improve their product and are looking for seasoned React or NextJS developers who also have experience within AWS environments. Some Java knowledge is also needed for this position.
- Joining a small team of 6 developers
- Ownership of your own design and code
- Reviewing, testing, fixing and maintaining services and code in production environments.
- 2+ years of programming experience with React/ NextJS / Java
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- Desire to learn and adapt
- Responsible and proactive
- Great Communication skills
- Collaborative and Motivated
If you're interested in getting to know more about this opportunity, apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.