Duration: 6+ month contract-to-hire
Our client is hiring a Front-End Software Developer with heavy React and mapping/GIS development experience.
As a Front-End React Developer, you'll be influential in the design and development of UI's built around React and a variety of mapping products like Leaflet, CesiumJS, and ATAK/WINTAK. Due to the nature of the projects and technology worked with, US citizenship is required.
- Serve as a leading contributor to the design, development, and test of web-based and map-based UIs
- Support API design and development
- Work with a team of engineers to come up with creative solutions
- 5+ years of experience with mapping applications ex. CesiumJS, Leaflet, ATAK/WINTAK, ArcGIS
- 5+ years of React development experience
- Proficiency with Linux OS
- Container and microservice architecture exp.
- Experience with enterprise service bus or message queuing platforms
- Shell scripts, Bash, and Python, for creating test and support utilities
- Commitment to software quality and unit testing
- Proficient with Git tools, merge requests, tags, CI/CD pipelines, and DevSecOps practices
- Excellent communication skills
Optional Skills or Experience
- Experience with RF/SIGINT/EW systems, signal processing, software, and associated hardware such as software-defined radios, power amplifiers, and antennas
- Ability to get US security clearance
Location - Remote U.S.