What you will do:
- Manage the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement / Cloud Solution Provider renewal and true up process.
- Manage a pipeline of Microsoft sales opportunities.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales reps and customers on Microsoft licensing and solutions.
- Identify new Enterprise Agreement / Cloud Solution Provider prospects.
- Deliver Microsoft product roadmaps, licensing, and financial content to customers.
- Participate in local customer events to deliver content.
- Develop and deliver training to sales teams on Microsoft products and services.
- Engage with local sales teams to sell jointly into sales territories and customer accounts.
What you will bring to the table:
- A deep understanding of Microsoft products and services including 365 and Azure
- 3-5 years of sales experience (with Microsoft products).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer-facing presentation skills.
- Experience solving complex customers problems through analysis.
- The ability and experience in training and mentoring others.
- Ability to interact and communicate at the Executive level.
- Experience developing strategy and tactics to meet business goals.
Compensation and Benefits
- Total compensation - $200k DOE
- Great Bonus and Raise
- Hybrid - Dallas, Austin or Denver
- Health/Dental/Vision and Parental Leave
- Flexible hours
- Work-life balance