Lead SRE | Remote
One of the world's first and largest logistics companies is looking to bring on a Lead SRE to help continue to improve application monitoring and alerts! They are a diverse team and are looking for a leader who is a great communicator and team player!
The Lead SRE needs to have a deep understanding of Windows OS and experience working with teams to define SLIs and SLOs for new and existing services. This hire will help build quarterly goals and set best practices for the team!
They offer big company perks and benefits with a small company vibe! No red tape and tons of opportunity to grow!!
What's in it for you!
- 100% remote or can be hybrid if near one of their offices
- 100% paid health and dental
- 401k matching up to 10%
- 100% paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet Insurance
- Monthly wellness reimbursements
- 5+ years of experience as a SRE/DevOps
- Proficient with Python / Node
- AWS and IaC experience
- Background working with modern APM technologies, dashboards, and incident responses
- Experience with Instana, Cloudwatch, ELK, Prometheus, Influx, Grafana
- Proficient with Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Experience automating processes for Windows
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.