Business Development Executive (Data & AI)
This role's primary function is to work with the organisation's clients & prospective clients to provide professional services and consultancy to help them get the most value from their data. These services include, but are not limited to, technical expertise & knowledge to build appropriate data solutions using the best available technology.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a passion for all things data & who takes pride in working to a high standard, thrives within a dynamic environment, showing initiative and drive. They will proactively contribute to running the project engagements, new business opportunities & working with partners towards mutual clients & prospects.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Work with Managing Director &/or Partners with business development presentations, events & advertising.
- Develop positive working relationships with customers, partners & colleagues.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone/virtually
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Prepare proposal as well as help to draw up client contract
- Develop Sales and Marketing, including but not limited to:
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy
- Plan sales campaigns
- Managing marketing budget
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Be engaging, friendly & foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
To be considered for this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.