READY TO LEAD THE WAY?
Are you craving a change? Something new and exciting with plenty of growth opportunities?
Are you innovative, passionate and are not afraid to challenge the status quo?
Here at Austin Fraser, we believe that incredible futures start with incredible careers and we're looking for a passionate future Leader to join our longest standing, highest performing team based in Thames Valley. If you're looking for a place with continuous growth, we'd love to create this environment for you and with over 90 promotions just this year; our teams are constantly achieving their goals!
As a Lead Consultant in our Thames Valley office, you'd get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the Tech industry, making a direct impact on our growth while supporting the execution of our sales strategy.
With your passion for recruiting and strong relationship building skills, you would have the opportunity to guide, mentor and support the development of other full desk recruiters whilst being an advocate for our culture and purpose.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexibility, we know great recruitment can be done anywhere, anytime, so you choose where and when you work.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday... yes you read that right!
- BEYOU - An all-encompassing wellbeing platform, including nutritional advice, access to a digital gym and so much more!
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT - Buckle up for some amazing training and masterclasses!
- D&I Charter - your voice matters
- Competitive base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
- Uncapped progression - The sky's the limit
- Team incentives - Did someone say Lunch Club?
- Enhanced parental leave
- Giving back - charity day
Just to name a few….
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a full 360 desk: In short, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process from the candidate experience to account management and new business development
- Mentor, guide, and work alongside a small group of fellow full desk recruiters, maintaining excellent communication, collaboration, and a positive culture within your team, always leading by example
- Proactively seek out new business development opportunities, lead generation, pitching and securing new opportunities
- Stakeholder Management: You will continuously nurture and grow meaningful relationships with clients both new and current
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates as you develop talent pipelines through lead generation, sourcing, candidate headhunting, etc
- Recruit candidates according to specific technical needs, while working in close collaboration with clients
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community
- Represent the Austin Fraser tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Thames Valley tech community and beyond.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.