Junior Full Stack Developer - Python and React
London - Twice a week
Up to 45k
This successful agency is the leading provider of Online Reputation Management solutions to a variety of well-known clients spanning a multitude of industries, enabling them to provide crisis management and proactively manage their clients' brand reputations. Due to an increase in projects, they are now looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their successful tech team. You will play a pivotal role in using your Python Django and React background to work on performance optimisation as well as the streamlining of their existing codebase in addition to working on new projects. With a state of the art office in an enviable central London location, you will be immersed in an environment that will allow you to do high-quality work. In return for your work, you will also benefit from working in a collaborative and social team with amazing company benefits to top it off!
- You will use your React knowledge and experience to work on performance optimisation as well as building out new features of the platform
- Improving the existing products.
- Working closely with UX/UI to drive user engagement in the products.
- Using your commercial experience in Python development, you will work on business as usual projects such as the development of current systems (Python/Django microservices)
- A background in computer science
- At least 1 year of commercial experience using Python Django
- At least 1 years of commercial experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Previous Python data analysis experience using tools such as Pandas is highly desirable
- Experience Jenkins is highly desirable
- Experience using AWS is highly desirable
- Experience with Celery is highly desirable
- Experience with Selenium is highly desirable
- Previous experience in developing REST APIs
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to a non-technical audience and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
If you're an experienced Full Stack Developer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure and career progression opportunities then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.