Hybrid - Camberley - 2 - 3 days per week
Salary - £50,000 - £65,000
Are you a strong Java developer looking for a new challenge?
This company is not only a leader in the UK insurance tech industry, but is also a global competitor. They specialise in innovative insurance software for commercial and personal customers. This role as a Java developer offers a great remuneration package, an opportunity to further develop your skills, hybrid working and a chance to work on multiple different projects surrounded by the best of the best.
- A levels - In particular in analytical subjects
- A degree in Computer science or similar
- You will have at least 3 years experience in Java commercially
- Previous experience working in large enterprises desirable
- Exposure to cloud platforms
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- AWS experience
- Linux Admin experience
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL server
- Support, Develop and maintain web applications using Java
- You will work with Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a role that offers a rewarding environment, with strong opportunities to gain first hand experience of customer requirements, influence the product development, and opportunities to learn new skills then please click 'Apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.