Java Automation Tester, £65k, Farnborough
/ What is the opportunity?
This organisation continually push the boundaries with what they're working on and are always growing. You would be joining a highly agile (truly agile, not 'sort of agile') and collaborative team who are adopting a shift-left approach where possible to deliver financial services solutions.
You would be contributing with hands on technical responsibilities, focusing on the continuous delivery and process improvement for QA and wider development team. This organisation have a great appreciation for work life balance, something that was important to them long before any lockdowns, and offer a very flexible working from home policy with only 1-2 days a week expected in the office when things return to a little more normality!
/ What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Design, develop and enhance the automation framework using Selenium with Java
- Work in 3 Amigos style to ensure continuous focus on quality throughout the development lifecycle
- Enabling CI/CD techniques to ensure speedy and smooth released
/ Who are we looking for?
Their platforms are in Java with their front end applications utilising React. Due to the technical nature of this role, it is essential the successful person have experience and exposure to:
- Deep theoretical and hands on understanding of software testing and concepts as well as various different testing levels, methods and types.
- Java using Selenium and Cucumber (where you could maintain and develop the integration test suite further)
- Web services and RESTful APIs.
- AWS environment
/ What would make you even more perfect?
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystems
- Experience working in financial services
/ What should you do?
Apply! Or share with a friend/colleague/partner if it's not quite right for you. All conversations are kept confidential and informal also.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.