International Benefits Manager
An outstanding opportunity with an American Multinational Financial Services business to join on a 12 month contract working as an International Benefits Manager.
Location: Remote with occasional travel to the Hammersmith office
Rate: Dependant on experience
Duration: 12 months initially
- Lead maintenance and continuous improvement of the companies benefits offering across the EMEA and APAC region, partnering with the relevant COE's particularly Comp & Bens and HR Risk.
- Project Management work supporting International Steer Co project, specifically focused on progressing the Intl HR op model
- Review and approve all monthly invoices from vendors
- Point of escalation for employees for any benefit related issues/ concerns
- Review/ Oversight on P11d submission: annual this is for PMI and Dental- includes preparation and audits prior to submission
- Ad Hoc reconciliation of PMI and Dental enrolment with Vendor and payroll
- Input and involvement on Liability estimates for French and Dubai/ Actuarial Valuations
- Annual renewal process: included liaising with Benefits COE, HR, UK Leadership and processing contract renewal, employee communication and implementation
- High Earner's process - annually processed High Earner calculations, review, communication, coordination
- Partner with Comp and Ben COE to cascade any pension communications relating to regulation changes/ updates
- Lead the launch of a Salary Sacrifice offering with intention to become annual
- PM benefits strategy for UK/EMEA including proposals/internal sign off, communications plan, financial s and liaison with Payroll and vendor as needed, including launch and implementation.
- Be the Engagement Manager/owner of Intl benefits policies inc management of TPRM process liaising with Vendor regarding proposed changes, submission for approvals
- Annual or biannual (depending on engagement) contract review in TRRP, Archer or CDR as requirements for benefit engagement
- Degree Qualified / CIPD
- Experience working in a similar role within financial services managing a benefits programme end to end
- Has previously scoped out and implemented a benefits programme
- Beneficial to have international experience - UK, Singapore, Hongkong and India
- Previous experience using Workday is essential and Ariba would be beneficial
- understanding of a Pension scheme and process
Please email your applications to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.