Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer/Manager looking for a step up in your career working for an award-winning partnership?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a client within the Financial Services space who use innovative technology to give you real time insight and control. They are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts!
Due to huge success they are now embarking on a new phase of transformation in order strengthen their digital capability and further more growth!
They are now looking to onboard a Head of Infrastructure to play a pivotal role in driving the business forward through establishing a modern infrastructure capability and leading a team.
Location: London / 2-3 times a week in the office
- Extensive experience and technical engineering knowledge of infrastructure technologies i.e. Office 365, AWS & Azure.
- Proven strong experience of running infrastructure within a DevOps organization, including Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Strong and demonstrable experience of managing infrastructure security and threats.
- In-depth knowledge and first-hand experience with modern infrastructure event/log management.
- Previous leadership experience and excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now or email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.