Looking to join a company that values growth, development and building incredible futures for their employees? Look no further... Austin Fraser is growing!
We are looking for passionate individuals to join the team, you would be joining a dynamic group of professionals, playing a key part in the direction of the future and successes.
Alongside supporting our Principals, Team Leads, and Senior Consultants to build specialist networks and deliver outstanding Candidates for Clients, you will be managing your core market, taking ownership of your Client and Candidate relationships and delivering a quality process.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Sourcing and attracting amazing talent
- Delivering a quality process for Clients and Candidates
- Building meaningful relationships
- Identifying opportunities, connecting with great talent and establishing yourself in your market
To Top it Off...The Perks!
- 100% Flexibility, we know great recruitment can be done anywhere, anytime, so you choose where and when you work.
- Unlimited holiday... yes you read that right!
- An amazing, encouraging global team to assist, guide and celebrate your successes.
- BE YOU - An all-encompassing wellness platform, including nutritional advice, a digital gym and access to fitness classes, guided meditation, webinars, EAP assist programme and much more!
- Enhanced learning, access to masterclasses and training for both your personal and professional development.
Austin Fraser prides itself on putting their employees at the heart of everything. With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our Learning and & Development team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.