London/Hybrid - 3 days
Up to 55k
This is a great opportunity for a Fullstack engineer with React and .NET experience to join a company developing products revolutionising the customer experience in the travel industry. They believe in harnessing the power of technology to create innovative solutions that will transform how customers engage with travel services. As a Full Stack engineer you will be involved across the software lifecycle, collaborate with global teams and work on a number of interesting projects. In return you will benefit from career progression, international travel and many more!
- Developing applications based on given specifications
- Collaborating with other developers
- Supporting projects from other teams
- Writing clean and high-quality code
- Working independently or as part of a proactive team
- 3+ years of experience using C# and React
- Knowledge of various databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture and Docker containers is highly desirable
- Previously worked in a small team
- Great communication skills, Analytical and Entrepreneurial
If this role sounds like you… click apply now !
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.