Full Stack Java Engineers
I'm currently working with a company that is consistently recognized as a Top Workplace and a Best Place to Work in Austin. They are seeking all levels of Associate-Senior level Stack Java Engineers to design and implement product features including reusable components, frameworks and libraries in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
My client leverages a search-and-match algorithm powered by state-of-the-art AI technologies. They use a consumer marketing approach to deliver job opportunities to candidates where they are already spending time online.
Location: 6433 Champion Grandview Way, Bldg 2, Ste 100, Austin, TX 78750
- Panel Interview
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design and implement product features including reusable components, frameworks and libraries in collaboration with business and IT
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development, cloud infrastructure configuration and deployment, and testing. Typical projects involve a combination of skills around data, backend, frontend, and cloud engineering
- Operate, optimize, and perform RCA on productions systems
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems
- Tech Stacks: Python, ES6, Java, MySQL, AWS, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, IAM
For further details please submit a resume. Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.