Up to £80,000
Hybrid working - 1 day per week in the London office
Are you a Python Developer and lover of all things tech and AI? This is the role for you!
Austin Fraser currently has an exciting opportunity for a Python Developer to join a succesful AI company in a stimulating and intellectually challenged environment! This permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career in tech and gain hands-on experience in a diverse workplace. The company is revolutionising the legal industry through its innovative AI based solutions through automation and machine learning. This successful start-up company is now looking for Python Developers with at least two years of commercial experience in an engineering team using python frameworks and cloud platforms. In return you will benefit from a great salary, flexible working and continuous learning and development!
- As a Python Developer, you will build software using your Python experience that will allow customers to create contracts and intelligent contract storage.
- Assist with machine learning techniques.
- You will work on a mixture of existing projects as well as greenfield projects.
- At least 2+ years of commercial experience working as a hands-on Python Developer, ideally in a start-up environment with passion for building high-quality products.
- Experience with either Django or Flask.
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development cycle (design, development and deployment)
If this Python Developer opportunity working at a growing company sounds like a next career step click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.