Austin Fraser Technology are looking for a Full Stack Developer for their creative consultancy client. They will work on innovative projects that span offices across Europe, providing expert skills in front end development to cross-functional teams.
They will be responsible for the design and production of innovative website and web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with creative designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive and engaging experiences.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Build highly responsive web-based systems using React, extending into usage within popular frameworks such as Gatsby.js, Next.js and alike
- Contribute ideas to process refinements within the team to ensure effective delivery
- Collaborate with our creative UI/UX teams to find great solutions and effective interpretations of client's needs
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Develop flexible and well-structured front-end architectures for a wide variety of clients
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of progressive front end development experience, you can develop across multiple platforms
- Strong JS skills including ES6
- Strong knowledge of Node + NPM / Yarn package management
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT is essential
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience working with Rest API's
- Ability to resolve complex client problems
- Thirsty for knowledge, with a passion for exploring new developments and techniques as they arrive
- Open-minded and competent to work in multi-discipline teams
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.