Enterprise UX Designer
Hybrid with travel to London and Oldham
Are you a creative Experience Designer? Transform complex ideas into seamless user experiences across digital platforms. Advocate for accessibility and shape interactions between users and products.
- Define and execute user-centred design strategies with a focus on accessibility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for exceptional user satisfaction and business success.
- Conduct user research, create personas, and develop interactive prototypes.
- Advocate accessibility best practices and integrate them into the design process.
- Degree in Interaction Design or related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- 4+ years as an Experience Designer with a portfolio showcasing user-centred designs.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.).
- Strong understanding of usability, user research, and design principles.
- Balancing user needs, business goals, and accessibility requirements.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Collaborative environment with cutting-edge design tools.
- Contribute to products with a global impact.
- Professional growth through continuous learning
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.