Our client is an international, multiple times awarded FinTech company, which is operating since more than 15 years with around 300 people in 10 European countries.
I am looking for a people oriented Engineering Manager with a strong product mindset and background in software development.
What you can expect?
- 28 days off per year and flexible working in a hybrid work setting
- You choose the tools you need - software, hardware, office equipment
- You work in an international and cross-functional team with local and international colleagues
- Grow and continue on your personal development journey with a fixed budget of €2.000 per year
- In-house language courses financially supported by your employer at very favourable conditions
- Personal Cook in the office - for meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans
- An additional payment for company pension scheme and support for an Urban Sports membership
- Disciplinary leadership of currently 6 talented team members including (Senior) Engineers and a Data Science Analyst located in Berlin and Amsterdam
- Grow a healthy, collaborative and agile engineering culture in line with the company values
- Formulate and measure long-term objectives and standards of performance for the department and individual engineers
- Be an advocate for best practices with performance, reliability, scalability, security, and reusability
- Ensure close collaboration with other teams and your stakeholders
- Enable the team to design, build and improve the Web applications that are the heartbeat of the company
- Authorization to work in Berlin, Germany.
- Ability to lead cross-functional remote teams and travel to the office in Berlin
- A minimum of five years' experience in software product engineering
- Experience with distributed web application systems
- At least three years of proven success managing and developing an engineering team
- Experience in agile software development/ agile methodologies
- Superior interpersonal skills and appreciation for honest feedback and collaborative decision making
- Business fluent in English, spoken and written (Company language is English)
This role sounds interesting for you?
Then please feel free to send me your application via Email with your CV, salary expectation and preferred start date.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!