Up to 125k + bonus
London - Hybrid - 3 days a Week
Austin Fraser has a spectacular opportunity with an exciting FinTech company, operating in over 40 countries. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange, which has been recognised by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. They have an award winning office based in Central London where it is equipped with a free bar, hairdressers, gym, personal trainers and more. They are now looking to onboard an Engineering Manager with 3+ years of experience as Manager and 7+ years as an software engineer. You need to come in with a fresh set of eyes and bring new ideas to processes, the tech stack and agile ways of working.. In return you will benefit from stock options, annual ski trips and much more!
- Managing a team responsible for adding all new features to the Banking Solutions platform and as part of this role they will sit on the UK leadership team.
- Coaching, mentoring, and growing the existing team and delivering the OKRs set by the business.
- Ideally 3 years' experience as an Engineering Manager
- Managed teams of 8+
- Demonstrate experience developing/improving teams and coaching direct reports to have a positive impact on the organisation and chart a fulfilling career path.
- Have a strategy mindset
- Computer Science / IT Degree is desirable
- Experience using Java, Typescript or .Net is required
If this amazing opportunity sounds like you..apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.