- Direction, coordination, and evaluation of the team
- Discuss career path, goals, performance, and compensation with direct and indirect reports regularly.
- Perform regular written and in-person communications with company leadership.
- Communicate ongoing individual and team statuses across all departments and company leadership.
- Seek ways to improve efficiency without increasing ill-perceived demand on staff.
- Foster a strong, positive, highly motivated culture within the team and in inter-team coordination.
- Regularly evaluate business needs and make appropriate staffing recommendations.
- Promote goal-oriented self-education and improvement.
- Work closely with the DevOps team
Azure or AWS is a bonus
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
Compensation and Benefits
Salary - $165,000 DOE/Flexible
Health/Dental/Vision and Parental Leave