£50,000 - £70,000
Are you an experienced .Net Developer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This company is one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe, according to the Financial Times. For corporations, they successfully create technologies and strategies to lower the cost of managing currency transactions. The opportunity for personal growth is higher than ever, with the company now being based in over 40 countries.
They are offering a chance to join their team as a .Net Developer, where you are given the opportunity to help contribute in achieving their highly ambitious technology goals. They offer a number of attractive benefits such as the opportunity to work remotely, private healthcare, gym memberships and so much more!
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with other team members such as backend developers and web designers to find solutions to problems
- Writing clear, testable code to ensure quality and scalability
- Developing new features and releasing iteratively to enhance the user experience
- Helping to upgrade the current client facing platform using the latest technologies
- .Net / .Net Core
- Exposure with agile methodologies/scrum
If this seems like a role for you, then please get in touch for an informal and confidential chat.
£50,000 - £70,000
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.