Austin Fraser has teamed up with an exciting IT operations solution company in their search for a DevSecOps Engineer. This is a great opportunity for career growth and advancement. You will also influence how things are done.
This position requires strong coding ability.
Why the DevSecOps Engineer Role is for you:
- Great Salary + Benefits
- Fully Remote
- Be a High-Impact Player
- Unlimited PTO
What We're Looking for in a DevSecOps Engineer:
- Proficiency in cloud technologies such as AWS (prefered), GCP, Azure, etc.
- 5+ years of experience working in a DevSecOps role
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as part of an IR team
- CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CEH, or GDAT certifications
- Ability to develop automation to complement and/or integrate existing security tools
- Demonstrated understanding of APIs and how to develop automation utilizing API functionality of tools and solutions.
- Expertise with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP & UDP protocols and networking design/architecture
- Strong knowledge of the functionality and capabilities of network defense technologies, such as ACLs, firewalls, IDS/IPS, antivirus, and web content filtering
We can have an interview lined up for you this week!
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. This role is a Full-Time direct placement. We are unable to hire C2C, contract, or sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.