What does this position offer you?
- Stable workplace in the heart of Hamburg + up to 95% remote possibility
- Work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours
- You contribute to sustainability through your work!
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development
- Innovations and freedom for initiative and decision-making
What will your duties be?
- Designing and delivering the Azure cloud solution
- Setting up the IT operations procedures to deliver state-of-the-art, high performing solutions
- Specify and agree on technical interface definitions with our partners
- Own topics from architecting your solution based on product requirements
- As part of the tech team you will also develop software yourself
- Support ongoing hiring and grow into team lead role
What should you bring?
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in operating cloud native applications with Microsoft Azure
- Azure Cloud experience (both architecture-level and hands-on)
- DevOps and IT operations experience
- Software development skills in multiple languages, preferably Java and Python
- Experience in API specification, testing and QA - preferrable with tools like Jira, Confluence, Postman or similar
- Willingness to grow into project and team management area
My client is a well-known provider in the sustainability sector. With a Kununu rating of 3.9, the company as an employer attaches particular importance to a pleasant work environment, a good work-life balance and a collegial cohesion.
Look forward to a great company and become part of a great team looking for YOU as a DevOps Engineer/Solution Architect.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!