What does this position offer you?
- Very friendly and open environment
- 30 days off + flexible work guidelines and full remote possible
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on company-provided laptop
- Public transport & lunch allowance, bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
What will your duties be?
- Participating in strategic infrastructure planning and implementation
- Solving challenges of software products together with our Dev teams
- Maintaining and optimising our core services such as Kubernetes, MongoDB, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- Automation and configuration management via Terraform, Helm, and Ansible, as well as optimisation of our Monitoring/Metrics infrastructure (Prometheus/Grafana)
- Be part of our OnCall rotation
What should you bring?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Linux is your choice of operating system
- Knowledge in container orchestration via Kubernetes and basic understanding of IP networking, Load Balancing, Firewalling
- You are able to deploy an application with Kubernetes
- Good English language skills (German not required)
You are interested in working for a significant, innovative and unique company? Then this place is made for you! :)
Look forward to a great company and become part of an agile team which is waiting for YOU as a DevOps Engineer!
Does this position sound interesting to you? Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!