DevOps Engineer | Remote | CloudFormation
A leading global provider to data and analytics insights is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team! They are ahead of the curve in providing operational intelligence to their clients that are making a difference in your daily life, without you realizing it! If you want to join an organization where your daily work directly makes an impact in improving lives, read on and apply if qualified!
The team is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is highly proficient with Cloudformation and can modify and write CF templates from scratch.
This hire will be directly supporting the manager on major initiatives and there are tons of opportunities for growth in this role!
This is a fully remote role and more of a mid level position for someone with 3-5 years of experience.
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years experience in DevOps
- 2+ years experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation
- Experience managing solutions within AWS
- CI/CD using Jenkins or other similar tools
- Working experience with Python
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication