What does this position offer you?
- Stable workplace in the heart of Hamburg + 90% remote possibility
- Work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours
- You contribute to sustainability through your work!
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development
- Innovations and freedom for initiative and decision-making
What will your duties be?
- Responsibility for the development of the infrastructure based on Azure Cloud Services
- Design technical solution architectures to improve performance, security, QA, resilience and scalability
- Taking care of automation of CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and deployment
- Evaluating new cloud services for their potential integration into existing and future architectures
- Actively using your professional expertise as a coach and mentor to the developers and operations colleagues
What should you bring?
- Several years of professional experience in building, maintaining and administering cloud infrastructures based on the Azure Service Stack (Azure DevOps, Functions, Event Grid, Service Bus, Application Insights)
- Practical knowledge of automated provisioning and management of cloud environments based on IaC tools (e. g. Terraform, Pulumi or CloudFormation)
- Agile development practices (Kanban, Scrum, ...) are familiar to you in thinking and working
My client is a well-known provider in the sustainability sector. With a Kununu rating of 3.9, the company as an employer attaches particular importance to a pleasant work environment, a good work-life balance and a collegial cohesion.
Does this position sound interesting to you? Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!