What does this position offer?
- Flexible home office arrangement, once a week in the Berlin Office (near S+U) Zoo
- Permanent contract with flexible working hours.
- 32 vacation days
- Salary increases, career opportunities
- Family culture with flat hierarchies and regular team events
What will be your tasks?
- You are responsible for the further development of the existing IT environment as well as the implementation of new requirements
- Monitoring of the IT Infrastructure is as important as the care & maintenance of it
- Not only implementing the customer orders, but also planning and implementing changes belongs to your daily business as well as creating and updating the documentation of the infrastructure
- Working with the Web Application Firewall in a daily basis is important to take care of the access to the banking service
What should you bring?
- You have at least experience in one of those: Network infrastructure, Administration within the banking area or middleware
- Experience with Scripting languages (Unix and Windows)
- Fluent English and German (at least B2) skills
- Certifications in Oracle, Ergon Airlock WAF or RHEL would be a big plus
- Basic Know How with Containerization and Automation
- continuous Integration as well as Delivery and Deployment are nothing new to you
My client is within the FinTech Industry and creates safe and secure banking solutions.
Their vision includes the digital transformation of the financial services industry.
The company has over 2500 employees worldwide and over 70+ nationalities..
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.