Database Administrator / BI Developer
Oxford / Hybrid - 3 days a week
Up to £50,000
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a DBA to join a global leader in the medical device design and manufacturing space.. The established company has created a network which delivers the highest levels of safety, comfort and accuracy when it comes to the treatment and diagnosis of chronic diseases. They are now looking for a Database Administrator/ BI Developer with strong experience using SQL Server and ETL Tools. In return benefiting from Flexi-time (37.5 hours), an annual company bonus and much more!
- Provide full technical support for the data held within their Manufacturing Data Systems ensuring they meet the requirements
- Provide SQL DBA support as a member of the IT Department
- Develop a CI program to centralise all MDS
- Data architect for all operations-based network and data paths.
- Strong experience with SQL Server
- Experience with ETL Tools
- Knowledge of BI Tools
- Experience monitoring and improving data quality
- Knowledge of ERP, Epicor and Mattec (Desirable)
If this role sounds like you, click "Apply Now"!!!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.