Austin Fraser has partnered with a leading cybersecurity company. Our client is looking for a Database Reliability Engineer interested in helping scale their environment. As the Senior Database Engineer, most of your time will be spent working directly with the CTO as the first Data Reliability Engineer on the team.
Only US Citizens and GC holders are eligible, as they cannot support sponsorship at this time.
Benefits of Database Reliability Engineer:
- They are helping the 99% of small businesses
- Collaborative team environment
- 100% Remote
- $180k - $210k AND Bonus AND Equity
Qualifications of Database Reliability Engineer:
- You love to be hands-on
- Teamwork and collaboration are key to you
- You seek to learn new tools and technologies
- Skills: CitusDB, AWS and Linux
Responsibilities of Database Reliability Engineer:
- Automate setup, scaling and maintenance of the distributed back-end database using an infrastructure as code mindset.
- You'll be working with a smart and diverse team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a drive to get things done.
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date resume/CV. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.