The role is to create and seamlessly execute cost-effective software solutions for projects that align with customer requirements, adhere to pertinent regulations, and remain within budget constraints. Craft Functional Design Specifications based on customer operational needs. Stay updated on evolving technologies and implement proven solutions that deliver cost savings to both clients and our organization.
- PLC programing Software for at least one of the following Rockwell, Siemens TIA or Mitsubishi
- Commercial impact of design decisions
- Development of Functional Design Specifications (FDS) from User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- How to code from Functional Design Specifications or User requirement specifications.
- Engineering, Health and Safety and other Legislative Requirements.
- At least 3-5 years in a Software Design Engineering role in a Systems Integration Environment
- Reading Specifications, An Understanding of electrical design, commissioning of equipment with internal
- and/or external resource.
- SCADA Implementations for example Intouch. Win CC, RS View, Factory Talk or others. (but not
- Demonstrable track record of projects, With PLC software development requirements
- Under the guidance of the Software Team Leader, assume accountability for intricate design, specification, implementation, and FAT testing of the control's solution.
- Participate in design reviews and present designs for approval.
- Undertake on-site responsibilities, ensuring effective site commissioning and SAT testing of the control's solution.
Qualifications and Experience
A qualification in Electrical/Systems/Software Engineering Discipline HNC/BEng Preferable and or
experience in either Food, FMCG, Automotive, Materials Handling or Utility industries
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.