What does this position offer you?
- An unlimited contract and flexible working hours
- A modern office in the Hafencity or remote work
- A very open and flat communication
- Other great benefits: HVV Proficard, canteen, private health insurance, bAV and much more
- Exciting further training opportunities and a career path that is tailored to your individual needs
What will your duties be?
- Operate our global Container Platform based on Red Hat OpenShift (Kubernetes)
- Continuously enhance the stability and performance of the Container Platform
- Refine the Container Platform and its virtual infrastructure (VMware vSphere / NSX-T).
- Plan and integrate a new Cluster Monitoring and Reporting solution
- Design and plan new Kubernetes Cluster in our public or private cloud in close collaboration with our global architecture team
- Consult and support our global development teams in the integration and operation of container-based B2B applications
- Participate in our 24x7 on-call duty to ensure the operations of our platform
What should you bring?
- Strong expertise in Linux (RHEL) as well as Container Platforms (Red Hat OpenShift)
- Practical experiences in the area of VMware, vSphere or Public Cloud providers
- Good English language skills (ideally also German)
My client is a global leader in the logistics industry. As a company, they value employee satisfaction and the personal and professional development of their employees.
Look forward to a great company and become part of an agile team which is waiting for YOU as a Container Platform Systems Engineer!
Does this position sound interesting to you? Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!