- Act with transparency and integrity. ·
- Provide both strategic and tactical leadership
- Avoid silos and demonstrate a commitment to solving the problems and challenges in a unified manner.
- Lead highly skilled professionals in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on timely and quality service delivery.
- Provide thoughtful and constructive oversight guided by the strategic priorities, mission, vision, and values.
- Consistently work to streamline, increase efficiency, and provide frictionless interactions for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage, and execute the Change Management project plan.
- Execute project plan activities and deliverables to meet desired objectives and deadlines, adhering to project scope, budgets, and resource planning.
- Perform foundational analysis, and develop change management and strategic communication plans. In addition, this role will develop and deliver training strategies and plans; including (but not limited to) the development of communication and/or training materials.
- Build credible relationships with agencies and colleagues, including team members, project leadership, PMO, and functional and technical resources.
- Serve as a trusted advisor. Advice and support clients on how to best navigate change and communicate strategically within the context of broader transformation initiatives. Ensure the client team understands and implements leading practice change management approaches to cloud-based technology implementation and adoption.
- Identify improvement opportunities. Identify and successfully pursue opportunities to improve or change the team's methodology and practices.
- Contribute and participate as a team member. Contribute to the practice as an engaged team member, participating in community discussions, continually learning, and supporting other consultants.
- Six (6) years of Organizational Change Management experience - solid understanding of fundamental Change Management methods and deliverables
- Experience leading enterprise change management efforts for a large organization
- Familiarity and understanding of HR business processes and information systems
- Knowledge of Articulate or other applications to create online training
- Experience with Learning Management systems
- Experience leading teams
- Experience with Workday