Agile Business Analyst - Luton - £55K
This company is a reputable, global leader within their industry who are now looking for an experienced Agile Business Analyst o join their team on a flexible remote working basis.
You will play a pivotal role in advising and working with the developers and architects in helping to bring together the expertise from a business perspective along with a knowledge of what it takes to o define new solutions and processes, as well as deliver new products and services.
In return, a competitive salary, a great bonus scheme and life insurance are just a few of the great benefits this role has to offer!
Location: Luton / 1 trip per week to the office.
- At least 4+ years experience working as a Business Analyst using project delivery methodologies including Agile/Scrum.
- Proven experience of defining business analysis deliverables, enhancing departmental processes and standards.
- Excellent experience providing business analysis through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Experience of data manipulation in Excel, analysis of database structures and simple database querying using SQL
- Strong experience working on large scale projects.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly desirable: prior experience working with payments processing systems or providers.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.