Up to 75k
Flexible working - Remote/Hybrid
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Backend Engineer to join a well-funded startup on a mission to monetise going out and discovering the world. They are looking to onboard a well experienced developer who is interested in developing an innovative product from the ground up. The role is across a multi-disciplinary team and you will be producing scalable services, solving complex problems having an impact on the users and overall success of the business. In return you will benefit from an excellent benefits package.
- Working in agile environment with the latest technologies including AWS across web and mobile native applications
- Contributing toward architectural decisions
- Encouraging best practices including test automation
- Enhancing applications for speed and scalability
- Experience in Java and C#
- Strong experience building web and mobile applications across the SDLC.
- Familiarity with SOLID, TDD principles
- Experience working with databases such as SQL and NOSQL
- Strong experience working with cloud technologies - AWS or Azure
- Experience following best practices - Automated testing, dockerization and CI
- Experience with automated pipelines such as Jenkins is highly desirable
- Experience with mapping technologies is highly desirable
This is an exciting time to join pre-launch and grow alongside the company. If this role sounds like you, click apply now…!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.