DevOps Automation Engineer - Continuous Integrations | Remote from TX, GA, IL, NC, or TN Only
One of the top rated places to work that offers some of the best benefits and culture in town is looking for an DevOps Automation Engineer to join their team!
The team has a solid group of SREs but is needing a true DevOps Engineer to come in and lead the efforts of CI automation. Their tech stack is AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform and Jenkins, but they are moving over to CircleCI.
If your bread and butter is setting up CI/CD pipelines, with a bit more focus on the CI, this role is for you!
This is a full-time, direct-hire position and fully remote (From TX, GA, Il, NC, or TN).
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
-Worked with teams to develop and maintain CI pipelines for services developed in a variety of implementation languages
-Develop and maintain next generation tooling for CI/CD pipelines hosted in Kubernetes
-Work to improve operational practices
-Be an advocate for DevOps best practices
- 5+ years experience in an automation/devops type role
- Extensive experience with CI systems using Jenkins and/or CircleCI
- Strong coding experience in Python, Ruby or another scripting language
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management (Ansible) and IaC (Terraform)
- Passionate about automation and tool development
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- US Citizen or GC holder