We're all about building incredible futures, designed with you and for you!
With amazing successes across Austin Fraser, we are excited to be growing our London Teams and we're looking for Associate Consultants that would love to jump in and make an impact in some of the most exciting markets in the Technology space.
You will be joining one of our highest performing teams who are innovative, passionate and are not afraid to challenge the status quo and… with over 50% of the team being promoted in the last 6 months alone; the opportunities are endless!
HOW WE WILL *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexibility, we know great recruitment can be done anywhere, anytime, so you choose where and when you work.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday... yes you read that right!
- BE YOU - An all-encompassing wellness platform, including nutritional advice, a digital gym with access to fitness classes, as well as guided meditation, webinars, EAP assist programme and much more!
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT - enhanced learning - in addition to your sales training you will also have access to bespoke masterclasses and training for both your personal and professional development.
- D&I Charter - your voice matters.
- Competitive base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
- Uncapped progression - The sky's the limit
- Team incentives
- Enhanced parental leave
- Giving back - charity day
Just to name a few….
In this role you will be working a "core market" in the Technology space, and will have ownership of all aspects of the recruitment process, building specialist candidate and client communities, and delivering meaningful career opportunities to candidates while supporting clients in attracting the best talent!
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Full responsibility for your sales market, which you are constantly expanding through acquisition activities
- Leading the entire recruitment process, candidate and client experience/management.
- Generating new leads, negotiating contracts, actively looking for candidates on social platforms, maintaining data in the database and providing long-term support for both parties
- Becoming an expert in your sales area and building up a network of Candidates and Clients
- Becoming a brand ambassador and representing Austin Fraser and our service to new and/or existing Clients
Austin Fraser prides itself on putting their employees first. With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our Learning and & Development team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us. One that is built just for you.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.