Application Security Manager - Remote/Surrey - £100K
Austin Fraser is working with an award-winning and rapidly growing Software Development business. Off the back of continue success and growth they are now looking to onboard an experienced Application Security Manager to be responsible for designing security standards and best practices, aligning with the overall business' technology strategy.
In return you'll benefit from an amazing team culture, an opportunity work with their industry leading product, flexibility and multiple benefits listed in their package!
Salay: £100K + 10% bonus
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security or related fields.
- Security experience with public cloud environments.
- Understanding of Software Security Architecture and Design, SDLC and the ability to clearly articulate best practices for application security.
- Strong and proven leadership experience.
- Understanding of REST APIs, .Net and cloud database skills.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
- Excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more then please click apply now!
*Please note you must be UK based/have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.