Hybrid - London
Up to 60k + Great Benefits
An opportunity for an Angular developer who is passionate about collaborating, learning and staying positive. You'll be joining a bubbly talented team of developers bridging the gap between design and functionality.
The company is a leading marketplace for independent designers and small businesses, who use their creativity to create unique greeting cards to make people smile at any occasion.
The Role :
- Working on all stages of project development from concept to release
- Performing unit testing using frameworks like Jasmine/Karma
- Working closely with UX designers, and the wider product & tech team
- Keeping up to date with trends, sharing new ideas and showing keen interest in page performance & SEO.
- Following the best practices, style guides and taking responsibility for code quality & performance
- Creating responsive UI and developing sites that are compatible across various browsers/devices
- Optimising our web applications for speed and scalability while championing theuser experience
The Requirements :
- You are an inquisitive, passionate Front End developer with a Portfolio of work showing your achievements
- You pay attention to detail and you have an eye for design and visual aesthetics
- You have knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment and you enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are experienced with: HTML5, CSS/SCSS, ANGULAR 9+ / Typescript
○ Bonus: experience with React, AngularJS, SSR
- You are familiar with: Git, GitLab and Jenkins
- You are a team player who is passionate about what we do and want to be part of our mission.
If this opportunity to work as an Angular developer sounds like your next career step please click APPLY NOW !
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.