Agile Coach - Up to £75k + Bonus - Remote
A large and established Finance company/ bank is looking for an Agile Coach to join their team. The organisation is going through a transformation to become more product centric and need an Agile Coach to support teams with growth and agility.
You will be focusing on the product teams to help develop the maturity of agile practices and behaviours. You will be the expert in Lean and Agile mindset, coaching and mentoring others in agile practices. You will be involved with multiple teams and identify appropriate agile frameworks. You will be motivating others and lead the charge to build a community, aiding inter-team collaboration to develop sustainable and high performing teams.
- Strong Agile mindset
- Experience using various frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, XP and Scaled Agile frameworks
- Experience with working in a team environment
- Experience coaching, leading and training others
- Change Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and familiarity with Jira
- Personable, open and ability to persuade others
- Ability/ flexibility to come into the office (based in Farnborough) for meetings would be a massive bonus (perhaps once a month or quarter)
- 25 days Holiday + 6 days for Family/ Emergency + Bank Holidays
- Dental Care
- Remote Working
- Competitive Pension
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Agile Coach - Up to £75k - Remote
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.