Ready to make an impact?
Are you craving a role where you feel Inspired? Hungry to build out a book of business? Excited to showcase your experience working with clients? Ready to have your voice HEARD and have a GLOBAL impact?
If you said yes to any of those questions, you're in the right place! We're looking for expereinced Account Managers to join our high-performing Perm Team here in Dallas TX and take ownership of the IT Infrastructure Market.
What Austin Fraser has to offer!
100% Flexible work environment - work when + where you're most productive!
Unlimited PTO from day 1
100% Paid Vision, Dental + Life Insurance
Transparent growth opportunities
Culture of work-life balance + emphasis on mental health and wellbeing
Top-tier learning + development opportunities and trainings
Chance to be a part of a high-performing team of motivated and inspiring people
Competitive base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
Incentives such as lunch clubs and travel (our next trip is to Miami!)
401k match & more!
What You'll be Doing:
- Own a 180 desk: You'll own an effective business development and relationship building process.
- Be proactive in your approach to sourcing and pipelining potential clients in your industry.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships with your clients and the team.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key trends in the Tech Permanent employment process.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the team
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community
- Represent the Austin Fraser tech brand by networking with key players in the Dallas tech community
Who You Are:
- Account Manager within the Perm space (preferably within IT Infrastructure)
- Passionate, Driven, and Dependable
- A Team Player
- Resilient, Adaptable, and Goal-Oriented
- Company Culture Advocate - someone who will contribute to our culture
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.