A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer to join an exciting growing global research and intelligence client.
Location: London based - flexible working model
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
- Create and uphold durable data pipelines to guarantee scalability and effectiveness
- Develop data integration procedures to amalgamate information from various origins
- Take on a central role in molding and enhancing the data architecture of the new platform
- Work closely with fellow engineers and interdisciplinary teams to ensure synchronization with business goals
- Guide and mentor a compact team of data engineers and analysts within a collaborative and forward-thinking atmosphere
- Cultivate an environment that promotes continuous enhancement, sharing of knowledge, and professional development
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to grasp data needs and provide efficient solutions
- Work alongside other departments to seamlessly incorporate data solutions into various systems and processes, encompassing applications and off-the-shelf solutions
- Multiple years of experience working in a similar role ideally within a B2B / Consultancy / market research environment
- A strong background working with Python
- Previous experience working with data architecture
- An inspiring leader with some experience mentoring or supporting junior team members
- Excellent level of communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge / experience of tableau, apache spark and AWS would be beneficial to the client
- 28 days holiday
- 6% matched pension
- Annual profit share scheme
- Exceptional professional development plan
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact email@example.com Austin Fraser International Ltd is registered in England: 14971372 Austin Fraser International Ltd, 33 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QU