Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a developer to join a business that prioritises people and offers solutions to help the hospitality industry enhance its operational efficiency. They are looking for a Mid level developer with C#, React and Azure experience to work on a range of greenfield challenging projects. In return you will benefit from a strong benefits package including a discretionary bonus, private health care and flexible working hours.
- Understanding what the client wants and building technical solutions to meet their needs
- Building software with the Microsoft stack
- Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Peer code reviews
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems with your projects
- Experience across the SDLC
- Able to construct and deploy high-level web applications for enterprises
- Proficiency in SQL Server, including comprehension of database design and query composition
- Proficiency in data access techniques, including experience with ORM frameworks like ADO.Net, Dapper, or Entity Framework
- Experience in unit testing (e.g., NUnit or MSTest)
- Proficiency with issue tracking software (such as Jira or Azure DevOps), taking responsibility for work items and ensuring they are regularly updated with progress.
If this role sounds like you..click apply now!
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Austin Fraser International Ltd is registered in England: 14971372 Austin Fraser International Ltd, 33 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QU