Up to £50K
In return you will benefit from an expensive benefit package, including private healthcare, life insurance, share options and many more.
- Evolve the existing platform and work on new greenfield projects.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Enhance applications for maximum speed and performance
- Work in collaboration with other team members and stakeholders
- Improve performance issues and take the initiative to make suggestions for improvements.
- Keep mobile and web applications up to date.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, SASS
- Experience using REST or GraphQL
- Familiar with frontend build tools such as Webpack and Gulp
- Passion and commitment for writing high quality code and following best practices
If you think this is the right job for you, then click apply now!
NOTE: This role requires you to be based in the UK/have the right to work in the UK.
Up to £50K
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.