London (Once a month onsite)
£90,000-110,000k (Depending on Experience)
This exciting new role is working within the agricultural supply sector. This opportunity will allow you to create software services that will help agricultural supply businesses get more insight out of this data. The plan of action for my client is to grow the team, tackle any challenges but most importantly make a long lasting impact!
They are searching for a capable Team Lead to develop their React web application as well as their current APIs, which are used both internally and by their clients. In order to create apps that support complex business rules and flows, they are looking for someone with expertise working with teams.
- Start by becoming familiar with the current architecture before making programming contributions.
- Starting off hands-on will help you develop a solid foundation of subject knowledge that will support your decision-making and aid the business.
- Leading grooming sessions, standups, and retros each day.
- Actively collaborating with other teams to develop shared APIs that can support many apps and scale independently, with a focus on the APIs' users.
- Engage fully in all projects and work with others to develop top-notch solutions.
- Developing direct reports
- 9+ years experience with .Net (.Net Core is preferable)
- Good exposure to cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Energetic and ready to hit the ground running!
The role is based in London and would require you in the office on a monthly basis (x1 a month). The salary ranges from £90,000-110,000k depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please feel free to send over your most updated CV, so that we can discuss this role further!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.