Technical Business Analyst
This company is a reputable, global leader within their industry who are now looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst o join their team on a flexible remote working basis.
You will play a pivotal role in advising and working with the developers and architects in helping to bring together the expertise from a business perspective along with a knowledge of what it takes to o define new solutions and processes, as well as deliver new products and services.
In return, a competitive salary, a great bonus scheme and life insurance are just a few of the great benefits this role has to offer!
Location: Luton / 1 trip per week to the office.
- 3+ years of prior experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with a wide variety of systems and technical implementations.
- Strong understanding of software development methodology.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple manner.
- A confident understanding of relational database concepts and data modelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally a Computer Science background.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now or email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.