Database Architect | Remote, USA | $120-140K
Looking for an opportunity that has an impact? Austin Fraser has partnered with a local leader in the civic technology space. As a Database Architect, you will be a member of their design team, working with election software. Using SQL, you will design, develop, and maintain a high transaction performant database system. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architect with on-premise SQL Server experience to make an exciting leap.
Responsibilities of Data Architect
- Design and implement database architecture for a web-based application to scale to millions of registered voters
- Design database scalability solutions, optimizing T-SQL queries for highly performant reporting services
- Determine best practices for database administration of on-premise and cloud-based systems
Qualifications of Data Architect
- 8+ years of experience with relational database systems
- Experience designing data schemas for OLTP and OLAP systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Strong knowledge of SQL Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL and programmability features of SQL Server
For further details please submit a resume.